Silver, Why You Should LOVE It
Silver is a natural Earth element that is ultra-safe and hypoallergenic.
Silver has been commonly utilized for its antimicrobial properties since as early as 4,000 B.C.E (The Romans loved silver).
Antimicrobial silver is still very frequently used in the medical field today, its everywhere.
Modern & holistic medical practitioners love silver because of its ionic properties which extinguish bacteria growth in a way that is mutation resistant ...unlike antibiotics.
Silver removes bacteria, mold and mildew without the nasty chemicals.
Silver works in a quick and effective manner, unlike other normally referenced 'antimicrobials' like tea tree oil and cork.
Silver is proven to significantly eliminate bacteria, mold and mildew within 30 seconds contact whereas tea tree oil and cork only begin to exhibit antimicrobial effects at around 30 minutes of exposure.
Antimicrobial - adjective
an·ti·mi·cro·bi·al | \ ˌan-ti-mī-ˈkrō-bē-əl \
“Destroying or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms and especially pathogenic microorganisms”
* This is Bacteria, Mold and Mildew!